Dr. Imran Manzoor is a Orthopedics Surgeon at Shalamar Hospital. He is board certified in Orthopedics from CPSP and a Fellow of CPSP in the specialty of orthopedics Surgery.
Dr. Imran Manzoor attended medical school at King Edward Medical College, Lahore and completed his Orthopedics Surgery internship and residency at Mayo Hospital, Lahore and Services Hospital, Lahore in 2000. He received his undergraduate degree from University of Punjab.
Prior to joining Shalamar, Dr. Imran Manzoor was an attending Orthopedics Registrar at King Fahad Specialist Hospital Buraida- Saudi Arabia.
|Fellowship in Orthopedics Surgery||01/2012||Till date||CPSP Pakistan||Pakistan|
|M.B.,B.S.||04/1985||06/1991||King Edward medical College||Lahore|
|Resident Orthopedics||02/1996||11/1998||Services Hospital Lahore||Lahore|
|Resident Orthopedics||12/1998||05/2001||Mayo Hospital Lahore||Lahore|
|ATLS||04/2005||04/2005||American Academy of Trauma||Buraida- Saudi Arabia|
|ACLS||05/2003||05/2003||American Academy of Cardiologists||Buraida- Saudi Arabia|
- Original article titled “Relation of Geriatric depression with generalized aches and pains in old age home patients in Pakistan Journal of Medical & health Sciences Nov 2020.
- Comparison of PFN Vs DHS in Trochenteric fractures in Rawalpindi Medical College Journal of Medical Sciences. Date June 2019.
- Comparison of LCP Vs K-wire for distal radial fractures in Pakistan Journal of Medical & health Sciences date Sept 2018.
- Comparison of Ordinary cotton liner Vs Water resistance cotton liner for POP cast regarding patient comfort level. In Pakistan Journal of medical & health sciences. Date June 2017
- Role of early Arthroscopy in diagnosis of Knee pain in Pakistan Journal of Medical & health Sciences date June 2017
|Membership AO Truama||2013||AO Trauma||Switzerland|