Dr. Muhammad Ashar Waheed Khan is a Psychiatrist at Shalamar Hospital. He is Associate Professor Psychiatry and a Fellow of College of Physician and Surgeons Pakistan.
Dr. Waheed attended medical school at Allama Iqbal Medical College and completed his Psychiatry training for fellowship at Jinnah Hospital Lahore under supervision of Prof Saad B. Malik. He received his undergraduate degree from University of Punjab in 2003
Prior to joining Shalamar, Dr. Ashar Waheed was working as registrar at Psychiatry Department , Jinnah Hospital Lahore and was also working at a private practice as consultant Psychiatrist at Parklane Clinic Lahore and Lateef Hospital Lahore.
|Fellowship in Psychiatry||Dec-05||Dec-09||Allama Iqbal Medical College, Jinnah hospital Lahore/ CPSP||Lahore/Pakistan|
|M.B. B.S.||Jan-98||Sep-03||Allama Iqbal Medical College/ Punjab University||Lahore/Punjab|
|Psychiatry Residency||15/12/2005||14/12/2009||Jinnah Hospital||Lahore/ Pakistan|
|Registrar/ MO||15/12/2009||14/2/2013||Jinnah Hospital||Lahore/ Pakistan|
- A profile of patients attending a Psychiatric outpatient clinic in JPPS in Jan – March2018; vol 15
- Domestic violence and its association with major depressive disorder in JAIMC
- Frequency of Obsessive compulsive disorder in patients with schizophrenia in JAIMC
- Frequency of Diabetes mellitus in patients with Schizophrenia in JAIMC
- Frequency of insomnia amongst medical students and its correlation with demographic variables in JPPS in April- June 2017