Dr. Muhammad Mubeen is an Anesthesiologist at Shalamar Hospital. He is a fellow of CPSP since October 1991 and awarded Pain Clinic Certificate from post graduate medical center Basingstoke UK.
Dr. Muhammad Mubeen completed medical graduation from Army Medical College in December 1981 and completed his internship at CMH & MH Hospital Rawalpindi in December1982. He received his undergraduate degree from Quaid e Azam University Islamabad.
Prior to joining Shalamar, Dr. Muhammad Mubeen served at different military hospitals till August 2014. He worked at Fauji Foundation Hospital Lahore from September 2014 to 30th January 2018 as HOD Anesthesia. He worked at Pakistan Kidney and Liver Transplant Institute and Research Center Lahore as Consultant Anesthetist and Associate Medical Director (Surgery) from 1st February 2018 to 26th September 2019.
|Fellowship in Anesthesia||Oct-91||CPSP||Karachi/Pakistan|
|M.B.,B.S.||Mar-76||Dec-81||Army Medical College/Quaid e Azam University||Islamabad/Pakistan|
|Internship||Jan-82||Jan-83||CMH & MH||Rawalpindi/Pakistan|
|Registrar Anesthesia & Intensive care||Oct-90||Dec-90||Guy’s Hospital||London/UK|
|Certificate of Honor Surgery||1981||Army Medical College Islamabad/Pakistan|
|Sitara-e- Imtiaz (Military)||Jul-05||Army General Head Quarters Rawalpindi/Pakistan|
|Pain Clinic Certificate||Jun-90||Post Graduate Medical Center Aldermaston Road HANTS|
- Post tonsillectomy pain & vomiting – role of pre-operative steroids, JCPSP Vol 22 2012 505-9
- Association between periurethral colonization with uropathogens& subsequent bacteriurea in patients, JCPSP Vol 19 Mar 2009 169-73.
- Extremes of hyper & hypotension in pheochromocytoma. A perioperative management, BiomedicaVol 24 Jun 2008 Page 7-11
- Bilateral paravertebral blocks for labor analgesia, Journal of RMC Vol-8(2) Dec 2008 Page 57-60.
- Negative pressure pulmonary oedema An universal potential hazard of ENT surgery, Pak Journal of Otolaryngology, April 2008 Page 23-24
- Effect of accumulated stomach gas due to positive pressure ventilation in children on oximetry values, Journal of Rawalpindi Med college Vol-II Jun 2007 Page 14-17.
- NalbphinevsPropofol, as an adjunct to locoregional anesthesia for cataract surgery in elderly patients, BiomedicaVol 22 Jun 2006 Page 71-73
- Lower doses of Ketorolac as an adjuvant to local Anesthetic in Bier’s Block, Journal of pak Orthopedics Assoc Aug 2005, Page 144-150
- A survery of patient’s awarenessabout perioperative role of anesthesia, Biomedica Volume 20/2004 Page 5-9
- Effects of spinal needle size on post spinal puncture headache Biomedica volume 20/2004, Page 48-51
- TIVA and conventional anesthesia in elective C/section, effects on neonate, Pak armed forces Journal volume 54/2004 Page 59-62
- Total intravenous anesthesia for Macdonald’s stitches, Pak Journal of surgery Volume 18/2002 Page 10-11
- Anesthesia for MRI: A limited experience Pak armed forces journal volume 52/2002 Page 62-65
- CPR with internal cardiac massage, case report, Anesthesia Pain & ITC April 1999 Page 15-16
- Prolonged neuromuscular blockade due to Gentamycin, a case report, Surgical news AMC Jan 1995, Page 13-14