Dr. Nesr Farooq is an Ophthalmologist at Shalamar Hospital. He has done his FCPS in Ophthalmology from CPSP.
Dr. Nesr Farooq attended medical school at Islamic International Medical College and completed his Ophthalmology internship and residency at LRBT Hospital Lahore in 2011. He received his undergraduate degree from University of Riphah.
Prior to joining Shalamar, Dr. Nesr Farooq was an attending physician at LRBT hospital, Lahore.
|FCPS in OPhthalmology||MAY/2006||March/2011||CPSP||Karachi, Pakistan|
|M.B.,B.S.||NOVEMBER/1999||April/2004||Islamic International Medical College||Rawalpindi/Pakistan|
|Post Graduate training||May/2006||March/2010||LRBT||Lahore/Pakistan|
- Characteristics and Pattern of Rhegmatogenous Retinal Detachment in Pakistan JCPSP 2012, Vol. 22 (8): 501-504
- Role of Pars Plana Vitrectomy with ILM peeling in Diffuse Diabetic Macular Edema
- Effect of Cyclosporine a 0.05% in the treatment of subepithelial infiltrates in epidemic keratoconjunctivitis
- Comparative evaluation of intraocular pressure with an air-puff tonometer versus a Goldmannapplanation tonometer
- Inverted ilm flap versus internal limiting membrane peeling technique for treatment of large full thickness macular holes
- Effect of intra-vitreal clindamycin and dexamethasone compared with oral therapy in the treatment of toxoplasmosis