Dr. Sania Ahmad is a Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon at Shalamar Hospital. She is board certified in Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery and a Fellow of the College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan.
Dr. Sania Ahmad attended medical school at Fatima Jinnah Medical College Lahore and completed her Plastic & Cosmetic internship and residency at Jinnah Burn & Reconstructive Surgery Centre Lahore in 2017 and Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Lahore in 2014. Prior to joining Shalamar, Dr. Sania Ahmad was a consultant plastic surgeon at Jinnah Burn & Reconstructive Surgery Centre Lahore and was also working as a consultant at Broadway Plastic Surgery Lahore.
|Fellowship in Plastic, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery||Jul-21||Jul-21||College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan||Pakistan|
|M.B.,B.S.||Dec-21||Apr-21||Fatima Jinnah Medical College Lahore||Pakistan|
|Plastic Surgery Residency||Jul-21||Jul-21||Jinnah Burn & Reconstructive Surgery Centre Lahore||Pakistan|
|General Surgery Residency||Jul-21||Jul-21||Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Lahore||Pakistan|
|General Surgery House Job||09-Nov||10-Apr||Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Lahore||Pakistan|
|Medicine House Job||09-May||09-Oct||Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Lahore||Pakistan|
· Annual Conference of Pakistan Association of Plastic Surgery (PAPS) in 2015-2019, presented paper in 2017 conference.
· Reconstructive microsurgery course, replantation and burn symposium, badged by BAPRAS at Jinnah burn and reconstructive surgery center 2014-2019 conference.
· Presented paper & achieved best presenter award in 14th Annual Meeting of Pakistan Society of hand surgery, December, 9-10th 2017.
· International meeting and workshops of Pakistan Association of Plastic Surgeons and Academy of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery, August, 18-20, 2017.
· 7th international symposium and operative session on nasoalveolar molding, March 02-04, 2015, department of plastic surgery, Services Institute of Medical Sciences, Lahore.
· Attended and have organized international conference on medical education at Fatima Jinnah Medical College for Women Lahore, in 2010, 2013 and 2014.
- Original article titled “efficacy of micro needling on post acne scars” in “j Ayub Med Coll Abottabad” 2018; 30 (3).
- Original article titled “Comparison of efficacy and safety of intralesional Triamcinolone and combination of Triamcinolone with 5-Fluorouracil in the treatment of keloids and hypertrophic scars; Randomized Control Trial” J. Burns. 2019 Feb; 45(1):69-75.
- Member Pakistan Association of Plastic Surgery Society (PAPS)
- Member Plastic Surgery Associates at Broadway Plastic Surgery, Lahore, Pakistan