Dr. Muhammad Azam Bokhari is a Dermatologist and Aesthetic Physcian at Shalamar Hospital. He is a fellow of the College of Physicians & Surgeons.
Dr. Muhammad Azam Bokhari has attended medical school at King Edward Medical College, Lahore and after MBBS; he completed his membership from College of Physcians & Surgeons. Later he secured degree of MSc Dermatology from University of Glasgow. He also completed his fellowship in dermatology from College of Physcians & Surgeons Pakistan.
He worked as head of the department at Punjab medical College, Faisalabad and later
Prior to joining Shalamar, Prof Dr. Muhammad Azam Bokhari was Heading the Dermatology Department at Services Institute of Medical Sciences, Lahore.
|FCPS (Dermatology)||1994||1999||College of Physcians& Surgeons Pakistan||Pakistan|
|MSc Dermatology||1989||1991||University of Glasgow||Scotland|
|MCPS (Dermatology)||1978||1980||College of Physcians& Surgeons Pakistan||Pakistan|
|MBBS||1972||1978||King Edward Medical College||Pakistan|
|Professor & Head of Dermatology Department||03/2014||Tilldate||Shalamar Institute of Health Sciences||Pakistan|
|Professor & Head of Dermatology Department||07/2006||01/2014||SIMS/Services Hospital, Lahore||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Professor & Head of Dermatology Department||06/2000||07/2006||Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad||Fasilabad, Pakistan|
|Associate Professor & Head of Dermatology||10/1994||06/2000||Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad||Fasilabad, Pakistan|
|Assistant Professor & Head of Dermatology||08/1984||10/1994||Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad||Faisalabad,
|Senior Registrar, Department of Dermatology||10/1981||08/1983||Mayo Hospital, Lahore||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Registrar, Department of Dermatology||06/1979||10/1981||Mayo Hospital, Lahore||Lahore, pakistan|
|House Physician, Department of Dermatology||06/1978||05/1979||Mayo Hospital, Lahore.||Lahore, pakistan|
|Life time achievement award||2017||2017||SARAD||Lahore, Pakistan|
- Rehmanur H, Sarwar U, Majeed M, Bokhari MA. Treatment of post adolescent female Acne with spironolactone and low dose isotretinoin. Medical Forum Monthly, 2018; 29: 2-6
- Sarwar U, Rehmanur H, Rashid S, Bokhari MA. Frequency and Association of dermatological manifestations of type 2 diabetes mellitus with body mass index and HbA1c levels. Journal of Pakistan Association of Dermatologist, 2018; 28(2) :199-206
- Bokhari AM, Ashfaq M, Ahmad S. Mucutaneous Manifestations of Dengue Viral Infection During 2011 Epidemic in Lahore, Pakistan. Esculapio 2012;8:182-185.
- Bokhari AM, Naqqash S. Frequency of Alergic Contact Dermatitis in Patients with Hand Eczema. Esculapio 2011;7:41-45
- Shehzad A, Rehman S, Shaheen S, Khan AW, Bokhari AM, Cheema AS. Penile Fibromatosis (Peyronie’s disease): a rare disorder. J Pak AssocDermatol 2008; 18: 56-9.
- Shahid M, Khalid T, Bokhari AM. HCV Seropositivity in Patients with Lichen Planus. The Professional Med J. 2008;14(2):193-8.
- Khalid T, Shahid M, Bokhari MA. Contact Reactions in Hospital Workers. The Professional Med J. 2008;14(3):373-7.
- Shehzad A, Bokhari AM. Shaheen S. MycophenolateMofetil: a new therapeutic option in dermatology. J Pak AssocDermatol 2007; 17: 105-11.
- Khalid T, Shahid M, Arif MM, Bokhari MA. Contact reactions in hospital workers. Professional med j 2007; 14:373-77.
- Bokhari MA, arif MM, Raja MI. Two weeks terbinafine therapy in tineacorporis / cruris. J pakassocdermatol 2002; 12:179-82; 11:72001-11
- Aman S, Haroon TS, Hussain I, Jahangir M, Bokhari MA. Distal and lateral subungualonychomycosis with primary onycholysis caused by Trichophytonviolaceum. Br J Dermatol, 2001; 144: 212-3.
- Aman S, Haroon TS, Hussain I, Bukhari MA, Khurshid K. Tineaunguium in Lahore, Pakistan. Journal of Medical Mycology 2001; 39: 177-80.
- Arif MM, Bokhari MA, Akhtar JS, Asma S, Mahmood T. Pemphigus in faisalabad, pakistan. J pakassocdermatol 2001; 11:7-11.
- Bukhari SMA, Arif MM, Iqbal J. A randomized, controlled trial to compare the efficacy of 1% lindane cream and 5% permethrin cream for the treatment of scabies. J pakassocdermatol 2000; 10:2-4.
- Arif MM, Bokhari SMA, Akhtr SJ. Epidemiology of pemphigus in faisalabad. Professional Med J 2000; 7:192-5.
- Bukhari SMA, Arif MM, Ketotifen in chronic idiopathic urticaria. J pakassocdermatol 2000;11:2-4.
- Arif MM, Asma S, Bokhari SMA. Abortion duo to herpes zoster: a case report and review of literature. J pakassocdermatol 2000; 10: 38-39.
- Bokhari AM, Hussain I, Jahangir M, Haroon TS. Onychomycosis in Lahore, Pakistan. International Journal of Dermatology. 1999; 38: 591-95.
- Bokhari AM, Haroon TS. New Approches in the Management of Onychomycosis. J Pak AssocDermatol. 1998; 8: 22-28.
- Bokhari AMS, Richardson DM. Adherence of Pityrosporumorbiculare to corneocytes. Pakistan Journal of Pathology 1992;3:91- 92.
|Member SARAD||2007||Till date||SARAD||Pakistan|
|Member PMA||1978||Till date||PMA||Pakistan|
|Member Academic Council SMDC||2014||Till date||SMDC||Pakistan|