Dr. Asif Bhatti completed his training at the Christine Kleinert Institute of Hand & Microsurgery in Louisville, USA from 2009 to 2011. He has been working as Plastic Surgery, Consultant at King Saud Medical City which is the biggest hospital of Saudia Arabia since September 2015. Previously he was working as consultant plastic surgeon at Saad Specialist Hospital in Al Khobar from May 2011 to Aug 2015.
He started his training in Pakistan and after completing his FCPS he travelled abroad and encompassed experience in Plastic and Burn Surgery from New Zealand, England, Ireland, Singapore and USA.
Dr. Bhatti was involved as participating Hand Surgeon in the first successful double hand transplant in World (USA) on 24 August 2010. His name is included in the 2011/2012 Edition of Who Is Who In Healthcare, America and the 2012 Edition of International Bibliographical edition.
|Fellowship||2018||2019||American College of Surgeons||US|
|Fellowship in Hand and Microsurgery||2009||2011||Christine Klienert Institute of Hand and Microsurgery, university of Louisville||US|
|Fellowship||2008||2009||European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (EBOPRAS)|
|Fellowship in Adult Reconstruction Surgery||2001||2002||National University Hospital Singapore||Singapore|
|FRCS||1998||2002||Royal College of Surgeons||Glasgow/ UK|
|FCPS (General Surgery)||1997||2001||College of Physicians & Surgeons||Pakistan|
|M.B.,B.S.||1990||1995||King Edward Medical College||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Fellow in Hand and Microsurgery & Hand Transplant||Dec-09||Mar-11||Christine Kleinert Institute of Hand & Microsurgery, Louisville, KY, USA||Louisville, KY, USA|
|Plastic Surgery, Senior Registrar (Plastics/Hand/Breast Reconstruction)||Jan-04||Dec-09||United Kindom Multiple Hospitals NHS.||UK|
|Plastic Surgery, Senior Registrar/Fellow (Head/Neck/Breast Reconstruction)||Jun-03||Dec-03||Wellington Regional Plastic Surgery Unit, Wellington, New Zealand||New Zealand|
|General Surgery, Registrar (Colorectal/Breast/General Vascular)||Aug-02||Jun-03||Wanganui General Hospital, Wanganui, New Zealand||New Zealand|
|Plastic Surgery, Fellow/Registrar (Hand/Microsurgery)||Nov-01||Jun-02||National University Hospital, Singapore||Singapore|
|General Surgery, Registrar (Breast/Hand)||Apr-01||Nov-01||Jinnah Hospital||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Pediatric Surgery, Medical Officer||Feb-01||Apr-01||Services Hospital||Lahore, Pakistan|
|General Surgery, Registrar (Breast/Hand)||Aug-99||Feb-01||Jinnah Hospital||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Urology/Renal Transplant, Medical Officer||Oct-98||Mar-99||Lahore General Hospital||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Orthopedic/Traumatology, Medical Officer||Apr-98||Oct-98||Lahore General Hospital||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Thoracic Surgery, Medical Officer||Jan-98||Apr-98||Mayo Hospital||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Surgical Critical Care, Medical Officer||Feb-97||Jan-98||Social Security Hospital||Lahore, Pakistan|
|General Surgery, House Officer||Aug-96||Feb-97||Mayo Hospital||Lahore, Pakistan|
|General Medicine, House Officer||Feb-96||Aug-96||Mayo Hospital||Lahore, Pakistan|
(FSc) 1987-1989Forman Christian College, Lahore.
Talent Scholarship for securing top position in College
Roll of Honour in Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English
Distinctions in Biology and English
Certificate of Honour for securing top position in College FSc (HSc)
(MBBS) 1990-1995 King Edward Medical College, Lahore
Anatomy with Distinction
Biochemistry with Distinction
Physiology with Distinction
Certificate of Honour for securing top position in First Professional MBBS Examination in college
Merit Scholarship University of Punjab Intercalated BSc in Anatomy and Physiology
- Asif Zubair Bhatti ,SunilThirkannd, and Bipartite distal Phalanx in Hand. (Hand surgery Journal)2011;16(2):211-3.
- Asif Zubair Bhatti, Raj Ragoowansi Ali Hussain, (Pressure ulcer in the breast-prevention is better than cure). European Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 2011;34(1):
- Asif Bhatti, Ali Hussain,and Raj Ragoowansi (Flexor pollicis longus rupture during pregnancy following previous primary repair J Hand Surg Eur Vol May 2010 35: 326-327.
- Asif Zubair Bhatti,Adeniran Adeshola,Thamer Ismael,and Nathan Harris: Lower leg flaps Comparison between Free versus Local Flaps: The Internet Journal of Plastic Surgery 2007;Volume3,Number2.
- Asif Zubair Bhatti, Mr.Adeniran Adeshola, Mr, C J Ingelfield. Preputial Reconstruction Combined with Hypospadias Repair- Journal of Paediatric Urology, Volume 3, Issue 2, April 2007, Pages 132-134.
- Asif Zubair Bhatti, David O Donovan. (Suture less otoplasty- by scoring of the cartilage: A study in 34 patients).British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Volume 45, Issue 3, April 2007, Pages 217-220.
- Asif Zubair Bhatti, Saima Asif, M.Alwan. (Factors leading to incomplete excision of primary cutaneous skin cancers in New Zealand). Annals of Plastic Surgery 2006;57:513-516)
- Asif Zubair Bhatti, Adeniran Adeshola, James McDiarmid. (New technique of Tendon Retrieval in Zone II Flexor tendon injuries).
Journal of Injury extra Volume 37, Issue 12, December 2006,444-446.
- Asif Zubair Bhatti, Jacob H. Manushakian and Masroor Naveed (Rupture of flexor pollicis longus post reduction radial fracture).. Injury Extra, Volume 37, Issue 2, February 2006, Pages 65-68.
- Z. Bhatti, A. Adeniran, S. Salam and A. Phillips (Brown recluse spider bite to the leg). Injury Extra, Volume 37, Issue 2, February 2006, Pages 45-48.
- Asif Zubair Bhatti, T.W.Chapman, James Mcdiarmid, Masroor Naveed, (Coin and currency burn.)
Journal of Burn Care& Research. 2006 Jan-Feb; 27(1):111-2.
- Z Bhatti, Telfa as donor site dressing,Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Journal, 2005, Oct; 116(5):1578.
- Asif Zubair Bhatti, James Mcdiarmid. (Necrotizing Fascitis — An aid to prompt Diagnosis). Aesthetic Surgery Journal, Jan 2006; 10(1)54-55.
- Asif Zubair Bhatti. (Identifying Tendon injury on induction)Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Journal. 2006 Mar; 117(3):1062.
- AsifZubair Bhatti, Adeniran Adeshola (Grading and Scoring of prominent ears).Plastic and Reconstructive surgery journal 2006 Aug; 118(2):582-3.
- Asif Zubair Bhatti. (Painless Method of Digital Block).Plastic and Reconstructive surgery journal 2007 Jan; 119(1):444.
- Member ISAPS(International Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Association)
- Affiliate Member of Royal College of Surgeons, England
- Member Klienert Hand Surgery Society Louisville USA
- Member American Society Of Hand Surgery (ASSH)
|6047922||General Medical Council (UK)||Active|
|11-KM-0029586||Saudi Commission for Health Specialties||Active|
|292567-P||Pakistan Medical Commission||Active Valid till 2020|
|0-503-109-8||ECFMG(Education Commission of Foreign Medical Graduate)||Permanent|
|38463||Kentucky State Medical License (USA)||Active till Mar 2011|