Dr Shahid Ali
M.B.B.S. , FCPS Urology,
Senior Registrar, Urology
Shalamar Institute of Health Sciences, Lahore
Department of Urology and Endo-Urology
About Dr. Shahid Ali
Dr. Shahid is currently serving as a Senior Registrar in the Department of Urology at Shalamar Medical and Dental College in Lahore. He completed his medical degree from the Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences in 2007 and underwent training in General Surgery at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Lahore. In 2012, he pursued sub-specialty training in Urology at Services Hospital and completed his training in 2015. He gained further experience as a Registrar in the Surgery department at Hameed Latif Hospital in Lahore and also worked at Gulf Medical University in the United Arab Emirates for two years. In 2018, Dr. Shahid obtained his FCPS Urology degree from the College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan. He joined Shalamar Medical and Dental College in 2019 and recently received fellowship from the American College of Surgeons in 2023.
- Senior Registrar, Department of Urology, Shalamar Medical and Dental College, Lahore
- Endo-urology, PCNL, Laser Assisted Procedures
- Routine Urological Procedures
- Dr Shahid has interest in basic research in the field of Urology.
2019 Senior Registrar Urology Shalamar Medical and Dental College Lahore
2017 Clinical Instructor Gulf Medical University UAE
2015 Registrar Surgery Department Hameed Latif Hospital Lahore
2012 FCPS Trainee Urology Services Hospital Lahore
2009 FCPS Trainee General Surgery Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Lahore
2008, Internship Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences
• Endoscopic Urethroplasty Employing partial Thickness Skin Grafting under Direct Vision without External Fixation
• 15th World Congress of Endourology August 31- September 4 1997 Edinburgh UK
• 2nd International Symposium on Urology, Nephrology and Transplantation. March 20 – 23 1996.Karachi, Pakistan.
• National Surgical Conference March 08, 1996 Faisalabad, Pakistan.
• 3rd Biennial National Conference on Nephrology and Urology. April 6-7, 1995 Quetta, Pakistan.
• Endoscopic Urethroplasty employing partial Thickness Skin Grafting under Direct Vision without External Fixation
• 3rd International Congress of the Nephrology Urology and Transplantation Society of SAARC Countries 18th –21st February 1999 Colombo, Sri Lanka
• 3rd International Symposium on Urology, Nephrology and Transplantation of SIUT. 16th – 18th, November 1998. Karachi, Pakistan.
• “Beacon Guided Internal Urethrotomy: A Leap forward in the Management of Obliterated Posterior Urethral Strictures.
• 2nd International Symposium on Urology, Nephrology and Transplantation. March 20 – 23 1996. Karachi, Pakistan.
• Nephro – Urology Conference. Nov. 8-9 1995 Lahore, Pakistan
• “Jaffh: A New Penile compression Device.” Nephro – Urology Conference. Nov. 6 – 8 1996 Lahore, Pakistan
• Acute Unilateral and Bilateral Ureteric Obstruction in Dogs. Urinary (Na) and (K) Handling.
• 6th Asian Colloquium in Nephrology. Nov. 14- 17, 1985. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
• Urinary Sodium and Potassium Handling Following Acute Bilateral Ureteric Obstruction
• 2nd Annual Meeting, Medical Research Society of Pakistan. Dec.5, 1986 Karachi, Pakistan.
• Urinary Calcium Handling an Experimental Study
• 3rd Annual Meeting, Medical Research Society of Pakistan. Dec.24, 1987 Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
• Hameed, F., Aziz, J., Rehman, H. U., Amin, H., Ali, K., Abul, F., & Qureshi, A. (1997). Endoscopic Urethroplasty Employing Partial Thickness Skin Grafting Under Direct Vision Without External Fixation. JOURNAL OF ENDOUROLOGY, 11, P5-4.
• Member Arab Board of Urology
• Member European Board of Urology
1. Muhammad Mohsin Ayaz, Zeeshan Ahmad, Muhammad Asif, Shahid Ali, Abdullah, Tufail Hussain Tahir. Outcome of Urethral Stricture Managed by Different Surgical Techniques. Vol. 17 No. 01 (2023): Pakistan Journal of Medical & Health Sciences, https://pjmhsonline.com/index.php/pjmhs/article/view/3979
2. Arshad , Majid Khan Kakakhel,Tanveer Ahmad, Shahid Ali, Muhammad Tahir Bashir Malik, Muhammad Asif. Correlation Between Resected Volume of Prostate and Improvement in International Prostate Symptom Score. DOI: https://doi.org/10.53350/pjmhs2023173636. https://pjmhsonline.com/index.php/pjmhs/article/view/4687/4635