Dr Sania Ahmad
BSc,M.B.B.S, FCPS (Plastic Surgery)
Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery
Shalamar Institute of Health Sciences, Lahore
Department of Plastic, Aesthetic ,Hand and Reconstructive Surgery, Division of Surgery, Shalamar Medical College/Hospital
About Dr. Sania Ahmad
Dr. Sania Ahmad is an Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery at Shalamar Medical College/Hospital in Lahore. She holds an FCPS in Plastic Surgery and has a strong interest in cosmetic surgery and skin rejuvenation, particularly PRP treatments for post-burn facial scarring. She has experience in conducting both minor and major plastic surgery cases, including body contouring procedures. Dr. Ahmad has actively participated in conferences and has published research papers in her field. She is a member of the Pakistan Association of Plastic Surgery and the Pakistan Medical and Dental Association
- Assistant professor Plastic surgery in Hashmat Effendi Department of Burns & Plastic Surgery, Shalamar Hospital, Lahore
• Cosmetic surgery and skin rejuvenation procedures with special interest in PRP treatments in post burn facial scarring
• Body contouring surgery
Dr Sania has interest in basic research in the field of Plastic Surgery.
• Assistant Professor Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 6th-NOV-2020 to 4th FEb,2021, Central Park Teaching Hospital, Lahore
• Women Medical Officer/senior registrar(OPS); 1ST-NOV-2018 to 5th NOV,2020
• Jinnah Burn and Reconstructive Surgery Center, Lahore
• Trainee cosmetic surgery/Assistant surgeon; 1ST-NOV-2016 to 31stoct 2019, Ammar Medical Complex, Lahore
• Trainee Registrar FCPS II general surgery at surgical unit 1 SGRH; 10 july-2012 till 9th july-2014
- FCPS Plastic Surgery College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan; 2018
- MBBS Fatima Jinnah Medical College for Women; 2008
- Department Chair, Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Shalamar Medical College ,Lahore, Pakistan. 2018 – Date
- Faculty, Associate Professor Department of Plastic Surgery Shalamar Medical College ,Lahore, Pakistan
- Program Director Saudi Board o Plastic Surgery /Consultant Plastic,Hand,Reconstructive King Saud Medical City Riyadh. 2015 to 2018
- Deputy Chairman Departmetn of Burns and Plastic Surgery King Saud MEDICAL CITY Riyadh. 2015-2018
- Consultant Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon Saad Specialist Hospital,Khobar ,Kingdom of Saudia Arabia 20111- 2015
- Attended – Annual Conference of Pakistan Association of plastic surgery, in 2015-2019,2022,2023 presented paper in 2017 conference, have won 3rd prize in poster presentation in 2022 conference.
- Presented paper & achieved best presenter award in 14th Annual Meeting of Pakistan Society of hand surgery, December,9-10th 2017.
- Member Pakistan Association of Plastic Surgery
- Member of Pakistan Medical and Dental Association
1. Farrukh AK, Ahmad S, Mehrose MY, et al. Efficacy Of Micro-Needling On Post Acne Scars. J Ayub Med Coll Abbottabad. 2019;31(3):336-339.
2. Khalid FA, Mehrose MY, Saleem M, et al. Comparison of efficacy and safety of intralesional triamcinolone and combination of triamcinolone with 5-fluorouracil in the treatment of keloids and hypertrophic scars: Randomised control trial. Burns. 2019;45(1):69-75. doi:10.1016/j.burns.2018.08.011.
3. Mujahid AM, Khan H, Ishhaque U, Ahmad S, Mehmood K, Tarar MN. Comparison of the outcome of amnion versus conventional (Vaseline-impregnated gauze) dressing in superficial partial thickness burn patients in terms of healing time and mean pain. The Professional Medical Journal. 2021;28(09):1262-1268. doi:https://doi.org/10.29309/tpmj/2021.28.09.6112
4. Autologous Breast Reconstruction: A Brief Overview. Archives of Surgical Research, 2021 Mar 2(3), 48-51.